Pet Sitting Benefits
Pets are creatures of habit. It has been proven that they do best if kept on a consistent routine, and are not taken from their familiar surroundings. Ideally, they should be fed and given access to the outdoors at close to the same times every day. Deviating from their routine creates stress, and stress can, in turn, cause illness or behavioral problems. For this reason, Angel Pet Sitters feels that in-home pet sitting is the BEST alternative for the care of your pet when you must be away.
Benefits to your pet(s)
- They will stay in familiar surroundings, and with other pets they are familiar with.
- They will experience the same smells, sounds, and surroundings they are used to (the best stress prevention).
- They will not be exposed to other people's pets, which may have diseases or parasites.
- They will receive individual attention and love from a caregiver experienced in their care.
- They will have a play period, with their favorite toys and/or activities.
- They will have less disruption to their regular potty schedule than they would if boarded.
- They will have the added security of an experienced professional.
- They will eat the same food and treats, receive their medicine at their regular times, sleep in the same bedding.
- They will NOT require vaccination against Bordetella (kennel cough)
Benefits to you
- You will not have the inconvenience of having to transport your pet to and from a boarding kennel.
- You will not have to impose on or inconvenience your family, friends, or neighbors to care for your pet.
- You will have extra crime-deterrent measures and house sitting tasks performed, which we include for FREE!
- You will be able to put your worries aside and enjoy your vacation (or concentrate on your job).
- You will be assured of quality care, as our service is insured and bonded for your protection as well as the protection of APS.
- You will be greeted by your pet at your front door when your arrive home,just as you are greeted every day!