Benefits of In-Home Pet SittingPets are creatures of habit. It has been proven that they do best if kept on a consistent routine, and are not taken from their familiar surroundings. Deviating from their routine creates stress, and stress can, in turn, cause illness or behavioral problems. Your pet may simply not do well in a boarding situation. The reasons for this can vary from anxiety to not being well socialized. In these cases, boarding your pet at a kennel, or even in someone else's private home, may be challenging or even impossible...especially when considering cats, birds, and other small animals!
Benefits to your pet(s)
- They will stay in familiar surroundings.
- They will not be exposed to other people's pets.
- They will receive individual attention from an experienced caregiver.
- They will be able to play with their favorite toys.
- They will have less deviation from their regular schedule.
- They will eat the same food/treats and sleep in the same bedding.
- They will NOT require vaccination against Bordetella (kennel cough).
- They will experience LESS stress overall!
Benefits to you
- You will not have to worry about transporting your pet to and from a boarding kennel.
- You will not have to impose on or inconvenience your family, friends, or neighbors to care for your pet.
- You will have included crime-deterrent measures and house sitting tasks performed.
- You will be able to put your worries aside and enjoy your vacation (or concentrate on your job).
- You will be assured of professional, quality care.
- You will be greeted by your contented pet(s) at your front door when your return home!
Contact us now for a no-obligation quote!