Angel Pet Sitters - Serving Northwest Arkansas
Coming Soon--ANGEL CATS RESORT--Premier CATS ONLY Facility!
Use our inquiry form (click on service request tab) to obtain a FREE quote!
Angel Pet Sitters provides the best possible alternative to all types of boarding: In-Home Pet Care.
Your pet may not do well in a boarding situation. The reasons for this are many, but can vary from noise stress (excessive barking), to fear stress (strange places), etc. If your pet hasn't been well socialized, it's not uncommon. In this case, boarding your pet at a kennel with many other dogs, or even boarding in someone's private home may be challenging or even impossible.
Angel Pet Sitters overcomes these issues by caring for your pet in YOUR home. Your pet is already comfortable there, so there is less likelihood of your pet becoming stressed. He or she can eat the same food, sleep in the same bed, and have the same freedom he/she is accustomed to.
Our Pet Sitting Service provides your pet with food, water, medication, play, companionship, walking, and exercise, per your instructions. Make our service as customized as you need it to be. Our aim is to provide a very personal service for both you and your pet. The more frequent the visits, the more bonding time your pet will have with the pet sitter.
We strive to keep our rates competitive. But, you will find that if you have a multi-pet household, our prices can't be beat! We charge according to distance and time involved, rather than by the number of pets. We offer 30, 45 and 60 minute visits, so you can choose the level of care you feel your pet requires.
Dog Walking is charged at the same rate as pet sitting visits. If your dog needs exercise, why not let us take him/her for a walk around your neighborhood? Simply tell (or show) your sitter the route you wish your dog to be walked. Dog walk times vary according to the length of visit you have chosen. If you choose a 30-minute visit, the dog walk will be about 20 minutes, so as to allow the pet sitter time to leash your dog, provide fresh water, and leave notes. A 45-minute visit will entail a 35 minute dog walk. Bear in mind that we prefer not to walk dogs when the weather is excessively hot or cold, as neither is good for your pet (or the sitter!).
If your pet is infirm, has separation anxiety, or simply needs a lot of loving, we offer Overnight Visits on a limited basis.
Pet Taxi Service
Don't have time to take your pet to an upcoming veterinary or grooming appointment? Our Pet Taxi Service is the answer. Our sitters will pick up your pets and deliver them, then pick them up later. Call to ask for more info.
Our service area is large, but there are a few locations where we cannot provide service, mainly due to logistics or low potential for clientele. Sitters must travel to your home and sometimes that means they will be departing from their home, but sometimes that means they will be traveling from another client's home. For this reason, we use predetermined zip codes to calculate distances.
Our service differs from the competition in several ways:
- You will have ONE pet sitter to provide care. The only time you might have another pet sitter will be if your sitter is taking time off or there has been an emergency. With only one sitter responsible for your pets, we find that there is better bonding, and no confusion when it comes to carrying out your instructions.
- We do not keep client keys. Each client is provided with a lock box in which to insert keys. You place the lock box on your door before you depart, and remove it when you return. This gives controlled access to your home, adding a level of security not provided by other pet sitting services.
- We provide free phone consultations prior to making arrangements for your service, and there is a charge for the initial (registration) visit. However, if you require occasional update visits in the future (to give instructions for administering medications or for providing new pet care instructions if you have moved), these visits are without charge. After all, we want to continue to provide our existing clients with the best possible service.
- We have been providing pet sitting service longer than any other professional service in NWA!
- We also have the largest service area, with sitters in several locations throughout NWA.
- Our service is unsurpassed. Ask any of our clients, or see some of our MANY Client Testimonials! We are happy to provide references-simply ask prior to the registration visit, and the pet sitter will provide them during her visit.
With so many pet care options in NWA, we realize we have to stay on top of our game. If at any time you have concerns about the quality of care your sitter is providing, we invite you to contact us directly. We also provide client surveys (your sitter will leave you one after your first visits) to give you a chance to let us know how we are performing. It's not enough for our service to be satisfactory. We want to remain the BEST!
We Offer Pet Sitting, Dog Walking, House Sitting and Overnight Care in Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, and soon, Bella Vista.